Saturday, March 22, 2008

All the questions I want to ask girls.

I've been thinking about this lately... I've been talking to some girls lately and I'm not really interested in any of them, because they aren't head over heels in love with Jesus. Long story short, I'm confused about ladies, and I just want to vent out! Here's a few questions I have for ladies in no particular order.
  1. Do you prefer a guy who consciously attracts you, or attracts you by the way he lives?
  2. Would you go with me to a Mariner's game?
  3. What does it mean for you to live for Jesus?
  4. What are some of the values you plan to incorporate into your family life?
  5. Why are you so hard to read?!
  6. Do you think physical appearance is a reflection of a lifestyle?
  7. Would you play sports with me? Are you interested at all in working out me?
  8. What role does attraction play in relationships with you?
I just don't get ladies at all. I don't know how to put the 'moves' on, but I think I'm a decent guy. I've ruined every chance I've had in the past, and I'm not ready to start up a relationship any time soon. I just want to find a lady that can encourage me to love God more... definitely reflect Christ's love to. So much on my mind! I have to work in less than 8 hours.. I'm done!

No comments: