Monday, March 3, 2008

Discipline

Work Out of the Day (WOD):
21-15-9 (reps) of:

Ring Push-Ups
Dead lifts @ 100 pounds (60% Body weight)
---------------------------------------------
Pull-Ups
Overhead squats @ 50 pounds (30% Body weight)

Core Complex
I need to make a lot of changes in my life. I've been facing a lot of questions... and it seems God is responding to my cries, "What have I been doing wrong?" I have a lot of issues right now. I'm becoming less consistent, and I'm messing up everywhere... I just need to let out my battle cry and face my junk, God I want to be faithful to You.

So far, my new disciplined life style is going alright, but I definitely need to buckle down and meet the obvious check points God is wanting me to meet. Jesus, I'll get there. I'm learning what it means to love Jesus with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength... but I want to be growing in all of those areas as well. One day at a time. You and me, Jesus, let's do this!

No comments: