Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Work-Out Day!

Today was an awesome workout day... Check it out!
Rounds of:
5 Pull ups
10 Push ups
15 Squats
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes... I ended up doing 11 rounds.

1 to 10 breathing ladder of Kettle bell swings.
I did 4 rounds, and a couple more adding up to a total of 220 swings in 19minutes and 10seconds.
What a day! My brother and I have an unwritten competition for all the workouts, and I beat him on one of them... It was awesome! Basically, I'm exhausted.

This quarter is coming to an end... and I'm beginning to decide my schedule for next quarter, what classes will I take? I guess, right now, I've been wrestling with how I invest myself today for my future. I'm studying hard, working hard, and resting hard, and there are still a few things I need to improve:
Prayer life (prayer for my future ministry... and... wife? [c'mon God!])
Friendship life (Phil and I: Roomates 2008?)
School (What am I going get my degree in?)
Bah, making decisions for myself. Tough work!

No comments: